If your tooth is in need of repair greater than the strength a filling can provide, your tooth may need a crown or onlay. In the past, having a crown or onlay made required 2 visits, two shots, a messy impression, a plastic temporary crown and 2 weeks.
Today, with the advent of CEREC, one of the most exciting technological breakthroughs in modern dentistry, we are able to generate superior quality porcelain restorations (crowns, onlays, & veneers) in a single visit.
- Single visit convenience – no temporaries
- No uncomfortable impression trays
- Beautiful esthetics – color matched ceramic
- Enamel – like materials – natural look and feel
- Clinically proven – millions of successful restorations worldwide
A CEREC restoration isn’t just convenient, it is also healthy. Years ago, dentists could only use amalgam, gold and other metals to fix decayed and damaged teeth. With CEREC, we use a strong, tooth colored ceramic material to restore your teeth to their natural strength and beauty. Also, CEREC is chemically bonded to your tooth, to save as much healthy tooth tissue as possible, while providing you with a restoration that strengthens your tooth.